Fun casino hire news and more.
Have you been thrown in at the deep end and need a little help with planning a Summer Ball or Student Prom Night? Our handy 10 point guide takes you through some of the planning processes and hopefully guide will go some way to helping you organise, advertise, fund and run an excellent event.
1. The Team – The most important factor in making your Ball go well and the organisation go smoothly is to choose a team that can work well together. Assign roles and open up an email trail with your selected members, ensure everyone is on board with the different responsibililities and allow people to have confidence to handle big things such as budget and venue choice.
2. The Theme – Want to make your event fun, distinctive and memorable? Aces Fun Casinos hold stock of Las Vegas themed banners which ensure the casino area stands out. We also offer James Bond 007 Casino Royale themed fun casino nights.
3. The Money – Budgeting is never easy, especially when you’ve no idea how much anything costs. Agree on a budget range, with a ceiling level and break it down into sections. Have confidence when asking for prices, ask for added value and have a list of pre prepared questions for the venue, or catering for example.
4. The Venue – Start by figuring out the attendance numbers and Google search for venues with this capacity. Ask about fire regulations and the times the venue will be available on the night/during the day so you can agree timeslots for the entertainment, catering and any electrical equipment that needs to be set up.
5. The Food – Often the venue will offer food as part of the package, other times external catering companies will need to be researched. For outside occasions whereby a marquee is required you can consider a Hog Roast, or even a BBQ setup. For inside events you’ll need to decide whether a hot sit down meal is viable as opposed to a finger buffet.
6. The Entertainment – From live music, to DJ’s to a Fun Casino – there’s so many choice options. Click here to send a message via our contact form or call FREE on 0800 107 7001 to reserve your Summer Ball date with us.
7. The Guests – How are you inviting people and how will you track attendance figures? Google Drive offers online Cloud documents and spreadsheets that can be instantly shared between several people.
8. The Tickets – Are you having tickets printed? Do you have artwork ready or do you need a talented logo designer to do this for you and organise printing all at once? We work with UK Web Promotions in Somerset and are happy to recommend their services.
9. The Night – Well done you made it! Finally the date had arrived. If the event is ticketed you’ll need to organise people to meet and greet on the door and collect tickets and to deter unwanted gatecrashers.
10. The Checklist and Legalities:
We are an Accredited Fun Casino Member. Our knowledgeable sales associates will walk you through the process of producing your event. Once your event starts our casino party manager will make sure your guests will be treated to the most fun, authentic casino night experience possible without losing your shirt.
Remember, when choosing a casino night company for your Summer Ball you never get a second chance to make a great first impression. Don’t “roll the dice” on your casino event. Send a message via the Contact Form.
With Christmas just around the corner people will be thinking of ways to entertain their friends, family and customers. Everyone loves a Christmas party, from an intimate family and friends gathering to a large corporate occasion – and everything in between – Aces Fun Casinos has been in business since 2000 and we have helped organise thousands of events.
Here at Aces Fun Casinos we are gearing up for the Christmas rush – making sure all our casino equipment is properly maintained and looking ‘the business’ with professional, friendly staff and authentic equipment.
We already see there are nights when demand will exceed supply – and we carry a LOT of gaming tables!
Click here to send a message via our contact form or call FREE on 0800 107 7001 to speak with our experienced team to guide you through the booking process. Based in Weston-super-Mare we have close access to the M5 corridor and cover all South West areas and also South Wales. Call today!
For us though, it’s not about the volume of business but the quality of service we can
provide on any one night and that cannot be compromised just to fit in an extra job or
two. As members of the Professional Fun Casino Association we are fully committed
to provide an excellent, professional service.
Please – if you are considering a fun casino in November – and especially in
December, it really is ‘make your mind up time’. To tempt you to book now, we have
a special Christmas Party Deal – minimum two staffed casino tables – blackjack and
roulette, customised fun money (printed with a photo of the guest of honour or
company logo) and a bottle of champagne for the casino winner with a fully inclusive
price from £450.00 depending on your location. Should your guest total be likely to warrant additional staffed gaming tables they can be added at just £170.00 per additional table.
Call us on free phone 0800 107 7001 or Click here to send a message via our contact form
Clifton, Cotham, Redland, Southville, Bedminster, Fishponds, Ashton, Totterdown, Henleaze, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Westbury on Trym, St Andrews & Bishopston, Bradley Stoke, Kingsdown, Montpelier & St Pauls, Easton, Greenbank, Eastville, Brislington and all surrounding villages.
Avon and Somerset – Bristol Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury, to Wiltshire Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Warminster and throughout the South West UK.
Aces Fun Casino is also a member of the Professional Fun Casinos Association (PFCA), a nationwide UK controlling body whose membership is strictly limited to well-established companies with at least one of the proprietors or directors able to demonstrate a proven track record in the gaming industry.
For something a bit different, no better ice-breaker than a game of roulette or cards to entertain your wedding guests.
The average hire time for a party celebration evening would be around 3 hours, Aces Fun Casinos will deliver and create your casino in advance of this booked time. Our experienced croupiers are superior to a regular casino staff and are chosen for their enthusiasm and genuine personality to entertain everyone on the night.
Travelling to your choice of venue, Aces Fun Casinos create create a realistic casino atmosphere where party attendees have lots of fun while losing no real money. Casino night events are an exciting and dramatic way to break the ice among guests. There is always something for everyone from the oldest to the youngest – everyone loves to play.
Dress to dazzle! Ladies and gentlemen allow us to introduce to you the finest in Fun Casino events – the 007 James Bond themed Casino Royale event. We provide everything you need to provide your guests with a sophisticated and suave fun-filled evening. Evening glitzy dresses and bow ties are perfect for this memorable event.
Our croupiers are chosen, not just for their skill at the gaming tables but for their personality and ability to entertain. They will teach your guests how to play, teach them some of the strategies used by professional gamblers if they like but most of all, ensure that everyone HAS FUN!
We travel all over the UK including Swindon, Waltshire and all parts of Bristol – Clifton, Cotham, Redland, Southville, Bedminster, Fishponds, Ashton, Totterdown, Henleaze, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Westbury on Trym, St Andrews & Bishopston, Bradley Stoke, Kingsdown, Montpelier & St Pauls, Easton, Greenbank, Eastville, Brislington plus Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
Open every day 10AM–7PM
Phone: 0800 107 7001
Click the link above to see reviews and testimonials for Aces Fun Casinos.